So I am way behind, but better late than never. Max's first day of Preschool!!! Here he is with his new green school shirt. He loves this shirt so much that every time we go get dressed for school he says he has to wear his "GREEN" Preschool shirt. So the first week I fought him on it and mad him wear all the other new shirts we got for him, so funny how kids just don't get it sometimes. So now if its clean I let him wear the dang thing. I finally went and bought him another green shirt so he can wear something different. LOL!
He must have played so hard at school because he took a great big swig of my COKE after he got home!!! I asked him what his favorite part of class was, every day for a week he said, " Playing dinner!" Awesome bud but what did you learn that's what your suppose to remember.
Cousin Julia, Max, and new buddy Brandon! Waiting out front for mom's to pick them up. So cute!!
So the second day of school they learned about fish and they had to keep them there to dry and he was so sad he couldn't take it home, so he asked Miss Christy if he could show me his fish , so I had to go downstairs and check out his cool fish! Man was he proud of the work that he did!
Miss Christy his cute little Preschool teacher. He loves her and loves to say "ROCK ON MISS CHRISTY" with his rock on fingers. Funny story.... so I got Max a rock on shirt, but he wouldn't wear it because it was not the GREEN shirt and so I was trying to talk up how cool this shirt was so he would want to wear it. So I did my rock on fingers and said this shirt is awesome its a ROCK ON go dad ....go band.... shirt. That got him to wear it so I guess when he got to school and saw her he said, " ROCK ON MISS CHRISTY"!

1 comment:
Rock on Max!! He is so darn cute!!! Are these pictures from your phone? Well I guess they are better than nothing right? Sister you have seriously got to figure your new computer out!!! I'm dying here!!!
Post a Comment