Sunday, November 7, 2010

HaPpY HaLLoWeeN!!!

This Halloween was a blast we had a great SPOOKY, SCARY, CREEPY, EXCITING time.
Rusty and I went to the Bingham's annual Halloween bash. It was awesome they set up their whole house as a haunted house and it was spectacular. They needed some help with the haunted house so we went as the scary, creepy zombies to scare everyone walking through! We sure did scare people alright! We looked pretty good I have to admit. It was a blast.... later I walked through and i was scared even without the people screaming and jumping out from behind things. Thanks guys for the fun night!

I scare myself every time I look at this picture!

BUT.............. Russ scares me more!


Max loved helping me carve the pumpkin he dove right in it didn't even make him grossed out like it did me. I'm not much of an artist so we painted some and after none of those looked good I figured we would carve some. They turned out pretty cute. I'm a mad carver.


SPOOKY..........SPOOKY....... SKELETON FACE!!!!


Our ward Trunk-or-treat was super fun. It was our first one with the kids and they had fun. Max was the sweet SPIDER MAN.... and the baby was this cute little kitty cat. I hate cats but this one was irresistible. Who know what Rusty was a monk or something he just made me laugh when ever I looked at him. I was a STOMPIE again. That is what Max calls Zombies. He he!

Our cute decorated trunk.

Spidey and kitty cat hanging out in the trunk! Max loved the haunted how they put on he held on so tight around my neck I thought I would have marks. But then he made Rusty take him again so he must have liked it.

So CUTE!!!

Just dumping out all his candy to check out all the different kids he got. The pixie sticks and cotton candy were his favorite! That reminded me of old times after we got back we would dump all the Candy out and sort it all out.
Max made me and the baby dress up and play super hero's with him. How funny both the babies eyes looking out one eye slot.

Happy Halloween 2010

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh this post makes me so happy!!! I'm seriously laughing so hard right now! Rusty the monk! Oh my hell that is soooooooooo funny! He is such a dork and I love it!! You guys look super freaky but the picture you sent me on the phone was the scariest on for sure!!! The kids look so cute!! Your kids are the cutest! I miss them! Love the super hero picture of all 3 of you!!! Way to make my day sister!! I love that you figured your computer out!! Now you get those damn family pictures up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your costumes! Totally freaky. Your kids look so darn cute. Oh and your family picture on top is so cute!

Cammee said...

I can't believe how big McKinley is! It goes by way too fast. You guys all look so cute, and I'm with Jamie-the monk is hysterical!