In September
Kokopelli Rusty's business and
Cordova his cousins business all took a trip to
Brazil. Just the guys no
wife's........ rude. Next time they better take us;-) But they went back to visit some missions and there were so many beautiful places I just wanted to post them. So here is the Crew!
Peyton, Lance, Wade, Adam, Rusty and Shane. They got there and they had no bags they didn't make it with them. So this is all they had for two days. And it rained those two days and nobody had jackets or pants.

This was the strip that the hotel was on. Rusty taking a picture looking out of the window. It so beautiful.

What crazy art sculpture right in the middle of the beach.
Brrrrrrrrrrr it looks so cold. Look at that sand though I just want to lay down in it.

This is in Rio it is a famous spot I cant remember the name but you can see the zip cords going up they take them up to the top of this mountain and at the top is this cross below.

It was huge all made out of cement and its crazy you can walk all the way up to the top.

This is inside it spiral staircases all the way up. They said it was tight and skinny they got really dizzy and it took so long. It had graffiti all through it.

This was at the top you could look out to the bottom. Rusty said the wind was blowing so hard that it was swaying back and forth and the wind was so loud coming throu the windows. Adam his Brother in law went through that little square on top and stood on the top of it.

Just Beautiful outlook of the ocean. Rusty was like after being out their in all that beautiful green country it is like so ugly out here!!!!! I laughed so hard I never thought I would here him say that.

The statue of Christ.

Those crazy fellas again. I was so proud of the great pictures.

Rusty and crazy Adam in the bushes.

At the temple.
Amazing


This is the lower end of Brazil

And this is the city

1 comment:
At this time of year I am soooooo grateful that I don't live in a hole of a city like the last few pictures! I would be so claustrophobic!!
Super cool pictures! Maybe I will get out of the US someday! It seems cool but unless I went with someone who had been there before it would scare the crap out of me!!!!
Post a Comment