Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PBR 2010


So Yes we got to go to the PBR!!! Rusty came home one Thursday and said that we had tickets in a booth to the PBR. He didn't want to go so he suggested to call my mom and see if she wanted to come down for Saturday night tickets. She came down as soon as she could. She was dumb struck but so excited to go. She didn't think it was for real, we had such a blast!

It was such a fun girls night out. I haven't been able to do that with my mom for a long time. I loved every second of the fun we had. My mother is my very best friend I love her so much and I am so glad we are so close. We had to get a picture bye this so we could remember it forever.

Oh mother dear found this cowboy walking through the crowd and stopped and called him by name. He talked to her for a while and said yes ma'm to her it was so funny.

Mom was talking the these radio guys and the one in the white hat was totallly talking to her. . She is so funny she know everything about the PBR. She was the #1 fan.

The arena we were in the box seats so we were kinda far away but it was fun. We got in trouble for bringing in popcorn I though they were going to kick us out but I pulled the naive had no clue card and she didn't through me out.


SHE KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK!!!
"Mother you cant do that!"
She found him in the middle of the crowd.

October 2010

LOVE YOU MOM......thanks for coming down and having a wonderful time together!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am laughing my ass off right now!!! Wow that picture of her kissing him is hilarious!! She is so darn cute! She cracks me up! I would love to have seen that!!!
The picture of the two of you is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously you guys are so beautiful in that! MY TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE right there!! SHHHH don't tell Travis! He already knows!:) I have to explain to him that of course he's my favorite but moms and sisters are a different king of favorite!;)

Cammee said...

This cracked me up! I love that woman!! She is such a hoot. Looks like you guys had fun.