
I have one little broccoli growing.....Yippee!

I went out to water today and found these two strawberries growing. Yummy!! I'm so excited to eat those. there were also three others growing, but were still green

Sugar Snap Peas.... these have been my favorite to watch grow, they are so cute and they were the first to pop up from the seeds. I also planted tomatoes and carrotts in this bucket.

This is the squash, zucchini, cucumbers, cantaloupe, and watermelon. It's looking good. I hope all my plants give me lots of fruit and veggies this year. I planted 6 zucchini plants and I'm going to learn how to make zucchini bread. Maybe!!!

Call me Grandpa Jay!!!
3 comments:
Good job sister!! I'm super stressed just thinking about mine!!
looking good josie... i knew you could do it!
I've got the best zuc bread recipie, I'll get it to you!
Post a Comment