Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bassinet

So I am a bargain shopper these days!! I went the other day to the thrift shop in Mesquite and was shocked to find this bassinet for 10 dollars. So i baught it. It wasn't the cutest thing, but I figured that I could cover it with some cute fabric. So I tore it all apart and washed and scrubbed it up and it came out pretty clean. I tore it apart before I took a picture so this is it off of the metal stand.

HERE IS THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!
This is what I turned it into. It turned out so stinking cute... I think!


7 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow sister, I'm so proud of your sewing skills!! It turned out super cute! Can't wait to see her little nursery!

Unknown said...

You are so talented! It is darling! So cute!

Jen said...

So cute !!! I love the colors...I am also looking for a bassinet so fun!

Di Regolo Family said...

I am way impressed with how crafty you are. The bassinet looks great.

Cammee said...

Wow Martha, that is very impressive! It turned out darling! I love the fabric you chose, too.

Mary Ellen said...

Loooooove it!!!

Steph said...

Rockstar!