Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm going to SuFFoCatE!!!

So I am so extremely excited because my house is getting a MAKEOVER!!!! We are getting it stuccoed and it is going to look so cute and new. This morning they came bright and early to start and when I woke up to look outside I could not SEE out my windows. They were all taped up... my windows, my doors were all taped up and I can not get out of my house. i can't even see the sky and sun. I think I'm going to go mad!!!!! I need to see the trees and sunshine!!!! I can't wait till they are done today so I can open my windows and see outside to the beautiful world. I'll post a picture of the final product once I can go out and see it:)

4 comments:

Justin and Ashley said...

Hey Josie! I love looking at your blog! I can't believe you are going to have 2 babies soon that is crazy!

Jamie said...

hahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry sister!!

Cammee said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see the final product.

Lance and Celeste said...

So what does your houes look like...I know I should drive over there but I'm too lazy. How sad.pi