Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Josie!!! Love your sister:)

You have always been my best friend from the very beginning!

















Hope you have a wonderful 26th birthday!! I love you!!! You are my favorite person in the whole world! I'm so glad that we call each other 10 times a day!! You are the only person I can call even when I have nothing to say! You make me laugh because you are freaking hilarious! You just get me and I love you for that!! "I'm only me when I'm with you" as Taylor Swift would say!! I'm glad our husbands understand that we love each other the most!!

11 comments:

Cammee said...

Happy Birthday Josie! These pictures of you two are so stinkin cute!

KoOie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You two are so cute!!! Sisters are the BEST!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jos! What a cute sis you have!

stephanie said...

super cute pics josie!!! i love it.. what a fun sister you have! sisters are the best :)

Jamie said...

Oh sister

Jamie said...

you want

Jamie said...

more comments?

Jamie said...

you got

Jamie said...

more comments:)

Jamie said...

Your friends just like face book better:)

Jamie said...

and all the people that commented on mine said happy birthday to you so that counts!