Last Week Max and I road up to Utah with Grandma Angie and Papa. It was so much fun and nice not to have to drive and just be able play with him in the back. He was so nice. So we got to play with Aunt Jamie, Easton, Brighten, Grandma Joye, and Grandpa Lee all week. We had a blast. Grandma took us to lunch at Mi Ranchito's it was super fun and yummy. How cute are these guys. Max and Easton have so much fun together.

Max was having a blast playing at Easton's house. They got to play in the snow. I couldn't get him to come inside even though he was freezing.

Thanks sis for playing it was super fun. Love ya
3 comments:
I need to email you the picture I took of you and max to add to this post! That is the cutest picture of mom and the boys!! We love you guys!! It's so fun to play and do normal things sisters do!! I miss you bad already, good think I'm coming to your house in 10 days or I'd die!!!
How fun to be able to come up and visit your sis and parents! Max is just so darn cute. Next time you come up give me a call. I'd love to get together for lunch or something. Peyton would have a blast with Max.
i'm glad you had a fun time... mason is missing max!
Post a Comment