Monday, January 11, 2010

IcE sKaTiNg In St. GeOrGe!!!!!

I know can you believe it. They have put up a tent in St.George and made a full size ice skating rink inside!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was having lunch with my friend Steph the other day and she happened to mention it so being me and hearing the words "ice rink" the ICE PRINCESS in me had to go check it out to see if it was actually for real. Sure enough the next day Max and I went to check it out. We missed daddy we was going 4 wheeling, but we'll have to take him back another time.

Max's first step onto the ice. Hang on buddy!!!! He was a natural. He just skated in between my legs and we skated for about 45 min. I was so suprised how good he did.

Mom and Max having a blast on the ice. My back is so sore from holding him up the whole time. He is cracking up at the people who just biffed it in front of us.

Just taking five!!!!!!!! The happiest day on earth.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a cute post! I love the one of him laughing at the people that fell! He is the coolest!! You totally are the ice princess!

Jamie said...

Ice princess usually means you are a bitch but I literally mean you are the best ice skater in the world!!!

Josie said...

Only you sister would comment about the princess part:)

stephanie said...

i'm glad you found it... we should go up one day, brooklin is begging to go for her birthday!

Unknown said...

How fun. He looks so grown up. How are you feeling? Hope all is going well.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh...where the heck is that tent??? I love ice skating and it's been soooo long. My girls would probably love it. Anyway, I'm so excited for you that you are having a girl! Congratulations!!

Sally said...

Ahhh! His first ice skating experience. He is a doll, seriously! I love him.