Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'TS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


She was being stubborn and wouldn't give us a profile, but this is the front of her face it might be hard to see.

So finally on Jan 5, 2010 we got to find out how far along we actually were and if we were going to get a baby brother or sister. I am 20 weeks and 6 days and the baby is due on May 21st. I guessed the 17th so Im shooting for that day:) Rusty was set on another boy, but he is excited and I can't wait to see it when she has her little finger wrapped around him. Max now thinks he is getting a brother instead of a star wars baby soon enough he'll figre it out. I'm excited have already gone on my first shopping spree. This time around I don't have to buy anything big so I can spend my money on cute clothes. I'm going to have to control myself, pink stuff is just so cute. We are so excited and can't wait till May.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! You were right all along! Girls are definitely a blast and so so so EXPENSIVE. Like you said... just WAY too many cute things.

Amanda said...

Oh my! That's so fun! Girls are the best!!!! Congrats Josie!!

Jen said...

Oh for cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) Max will be a cute BIG brother...yes there is sooooo many cute girl things out there it's easy to get carried away LOL !!

Jamie said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooo freakin excited!!!! I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and smell her!!!! She's going to be so tiny! I knew it was going to be a girl, I just knew it!! We so need another girl!! Me and Brighten can't stop freaking out about it! I'm going to pull out all Brightens baby clothes for you right now!!!! Yahoo!!!! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

How come I always comment on all of your posts and you never comment on any of mine? I hate you! You might call me more but I kick your trash on blogging sister!!

Cammee said...

Boy this pregnancy has gone by sooooo fast! Haha, I just found out you were prego! Congrats on a baby girl...save your money!

Who knew you were blogging again? It's about time woman!