
Grandma Angie, Aunt Nikki, Jessa, Hayden, Max and I all went to get their pictures taken today in St George. It was a hand full Max ripped out half of Jessa's hair and made her ball and get red eyes for her pictures, but she finally calmed down to get a cute picture. Max got a glass mug and dropped it and shattered glass all over and cut his fingers and bled all over, but managed not to get it on himself. We mad it through and got some good pictures! Our Basketball Star!!!
Rusty's favorite picture of Max. He always puts his bottom lip under his top lip. So Handsome!!

How could I pick just one to show you they all are so dang cute of our little guy, so your lucky and get to see them all!!!!
We Love You, Max


8 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Oh my heck! He is so funny! I just love him so much! They turned out so cute.I love what you wrote about the whole experience. It made me laugh! I can't wait to kiss his face off next week and chase him all over the place.
I really want to steal him. He is so adorable! If he ever comes up missing...
So cute, I love his red hair! Sounds like it was a crazy picture taking experience!
Jos- he is seriously so cute!! I loved all the pics and what a funny adventure.
Kiddie Kandids (if that's where you went is always traumatic, atleast for me) Holy cow, he doesn't look like a baby anymore...a big boy!!
Hey Josie! I'm glad I found your blog :) Max is so cute and he totally looks like you, which is a good thing :)
Josie! Max is so stinkin cute! I'm glad you gave me your blog address so we can keep in better touch. my blog is kindra-lee.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment