Josie...I love that you finally have a blog. I am so excited that we can keep in touch more. Max is so stinkin' cute!! I just want to squeeze him and smooch those cheeks. I am so glad that you guys are doing good. Is it not wild that Scout is almost 3? Time flies...especially when we are all having fun.
2 comments:
I love him! He cracks me up! I loved what you wrote about him on the side, that is so Max!
Mom looks so hot in that picture! Where did her rockin boobs come from! It sucks that are almost 50 year old mom is hotter than us!
Josie...I love that you finally have a blog. I am so excited that we can keep in touch more. Max is so stinkin' cute!! I just want to squeeze him and smooch those cheeks. I am so glad that you guys are doing good. Is it not wild that Scout is almost 3? Time flies...especially when we are all having fun.
Post a Comment