Rusty and the bud on the top of the rocks. They were huge and pretty cool too! When I grow up I want to be just like my daddy.
Mommy and me having fun taking a break! He's a happy boy always smiling like Grandma Joye:) It was probably 110 degrees that day, but we had fun anyway.

5 comments:
I'm glad you found something fun to do out there. I'm sure it helps you like it a little more out there! Did you see rattlesnakes, scorpions, you know basically animals that live in hell! LOL!
Cute picture for your header! Okay can you tell I'm excited that you have a blog now! I've commented like 5 times already!:)
Darling blog Josie! Max is so cute. He is getting so big. Ok, I totally have to agree with Jamie on the animals that live in hell. I feel the same way. Lots of love!!!
Animals that live in hell! That is hilarious!! Josie, you little puke, you are soooo gorgeous. Your pictures all look like a family out of a magazine! And Max, oh I want him. Looovvvveeee the red hair! I miss you guys so much. Bridger plays baseball in Mesquite sometimes. We'll call you and we can all go to Los Lupes (is that right?). Since your wedding, we have eaten there everytime we go through Mesquite. My favorite salsa in the world, don't tell Mi Ranchito!
Josie...Jamie corrupted us both! We both have blogs now...I like yours! It's a lot of fun to see everyone...since we all live so dang far away!!! Well can't wait to see you and your fam next week! Love ya! Michele
Post a Comment