Sunday, March 27, 2011

fun in the sun

I LOVE MY KIDS SO MUCH THEY ARE SO STINKING CUTE!
This time of year is like summer to us. It has been so nice outside we have been able to play outside all day. We got a new play set for Christmas and it has been the best thing ever.
It entertains Max all day!

Max being an awesome big brother watching out for his sis so she doesn't fall out.
Our little Kinley Bug, monkey, kooie koo, stinker pants. What a joy she has been to have her in our lives. She is such an easy going baby, she loves to play and can entertain herself very well.
Oh Max and his new favorite friend. Lightning McQueen! He loves cruising around the back yard on him.
Love the black and white pics it makes my yard look much better:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What darling kids! So jealous of the weather! I can't wait until TRUE spring up here.

Jamie said...

Wow talk about a shock to see a post!! Cutest kids ever! Love ya!!

The Bigelows said...

WOW I cant beleive how big they are getting Max looks like a little kid and not a toddler anymore. I sure miss you guys and that warm weather well only until about july then it gets to hot for me :)