Saturday, June 26, 2010

My house makeover!!!!!!

BEFORE......
This is what the house looked like when we bought it. Ugly rock and ugly siding.

AFTER......
Beautiful stucco on the house and screens to help with the heat. Lots of real green grass, and tons of beautiful plants and flowers. It is absolutely breathtaking. The yard I have always dreamed of. Rusty let me design it and pick out all the GREENEST plants at the Nursery:) I'm a very happy mama! Thanks babe I love every inch of it.

This is the ares to the right of the big tree.

here are some close ups of each area....


My pavers for my entryway and my favorite part the planters on each side of the walk.

7 comments:

stephanie said...

super cute.. i'll drive by today and take a closer look :)

Jamie said...

Oh my heck that all looks so dang good. Yay you have GRASS!!!! I can just picture you rolling around on it, smelling it, throwing it and running through the sprinklers on it!! Oh and the slip n slide! I'm so excited for you! You would never even know you lived in Mesquite looking at those pictures! Rusty's work did an amazing job! I didn't want to attempt to spell it!! ha ha

I'm so excited to see it. Hopefully it's still green and alive when we get there and not burnt to a crisp!! I'm going to die out there!! Heat stroke for sure!!

Unknown said...

The house and yard looks AWESOME! Kinley and Max are getting so big and so darn cute! I'm so glad the prevacid is working. Its amazing what difference it can make. If we even skip a couple days we can tell and then are in for a long day.

Jen said...

Wow looks great good job;-)

Cammee said...

It looks amazing Josie! I want to be married to a landscaper!

Oh my, McKinley is so flippin cute, I can't stand it! I'm so glad she's feeling better.

Happy Birthday Max and Rusty! He is so adorable with his Star Wars love!

The Bigelows said...

I love the new yard!! it looks soo good whenever we get a house im having you help me :).

Sally said...

Looks awesome! Nice work you guys.