
Max is having a blast having Grandma Joye here for a week and a half since I made her come down early before the baby was born. He is like attached to her hip he won't leave her side. Someone is actually playing with him he is loving it. So every morning they go out and play in the sand and lay down mom thinks she's in Tahiti she is loving the weather. So today Max to the fingernail polish we had out so she could paint my toes and Max decided he wanted to paint Grandmas toes. Being the best Grandma ever sure enough she let him:) Here is what happened..... she really started to laugh when I told her I was out of remover. He He!!!!

He loves his Grandma!!! Just cooling down with a Popsicle.
4 comments:
Oh my heck, I am laughing so hard right now!!!!! That is so funny! She is the best grandma in the whole world! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is such a doll. And I can't wait to see your new baby girl!! Good luck w/ all the craziness to come! We miss you guys.
I love that woman! She is so fun. Good luck tomorrow. We love you and can't wait to see McKinley! (I'm glad you won the name war!)
Good luck Josie! It will be so great to have your wonderful mom and darling sister there with you... Sending love!!!
Post a Comment