Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Pictures

My sister came down and stayed with us over Thanksgiving and it was so much fun. She was so nice to take some pictures of my little family. I think she is the only on who is loud and funny enough to get Maxs attention so he would look at the camera:) She really had us all believing she had ants in her pants. He He!!! Thanks Jam they turned out cute!


Our little Guy....
Max turned two in June and he is so dang fun and full of energy. He keeps us busy all day long. He loves playing in his clubhouse out back which consists of a big dirt pile, boys and thier imagination:)




I am so greatful for my family and for the love and joy they bring to my life. They are my whole world. I'm so glad to have a husband who takes such good care of his family and for what an amazing husband and dad he is for loving us through thick and thin.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sister I think they turned out so cute considering we only took 5 minutes taking them! Your little family is so cute! You look super hot and your hair looks awesome! Good job Rusty, you didn't even pull any stupid faces! I'm so proud of you! Max looks so cute in them! His cute little smile makes his whole face light up! I love you guys so much! Thanks for letting us stay with you guys! Can't wait for christmas!!

R Fitz said...

Josie...what cute pics!!! I saw a link to your blog the other day and was so excited since I hadn't seen you in years. Hope all is well...you look so happy.

Unknown said...

What a cute family! Jos, I love your hair! SO cute. Call me when you come up for Christmas and lets do lunch.

Amanda said...

Oh my,... I thought you had moved to Nigera and were living in a hut with all the blogging you have been doing! For real yo,.. I gotta hear from you more often! Your hot BTW!!