Mom Everywhere there was benches they had these cut little patches of pretty flowers, you would have loved it everything is so green there. That is were we should live. Somewhere really green:)
This is Mickey dancing for me:) I have a video of him and Max just wants to watch it over and over again. He would have loved going. I was sad he wasn't there with me.
Angela (rusty's sister) Angie (mom) and I having a blast in the most wonderful place on earth.
Look at how cute this is right when you walk in. That is out of flowers. So cute huh. Sister do you like my headband and my new super fun haircut?
Max was so excited when I brought him back Buzz and Woody. They are his favorite toys ever. So cute!
13 comments:
how fun! i'm jealous! you look so cute by the way!
How fun to have a trip with just the girls! Oh and I LOVE LOVE your hair. You are so cute!
Tinkerbell, I love you so much! LOL! Okay so I take it back, you don't look like a fairy after all. You look way cute! I like it. So I hoped you learned your lesson.....that you don't have to take my advice for everything! What do I know anyways!:) You would of had so much more fun with me!!! SOMEDAY!
That's awesome! I didn't even know you guys went...
Yea you did dork, angie called and told you all about it.
Looks lie lots of fun. You cut all your hair off! It looks darling!!!
I am so in love with your hair! It is totally you and so stinkin cute! I'm jealous you went to my favorite place!
Josie!!!!Your hair is really cute. I love it!
How fun we love Disneyland!!! you need to take your family back for sure your moms dieing to go some day....
Hey send me your email and I will add you to my blog....
chaceandjen@hotmail.com
Hey Josie,
It looks like you had so much fun on your trip, wow Max is getting big!! he is so cute, well hope all is going good for you guys.... Blair and I are wanting to get out their this summer some time but we will have to see how life is once the baby gets here!! well have a great day talk to you later
Teira
Umm,.. I totally love your guts,.. but this blog is in need of a serious update!! Where are you!?
umm,.. really,.. needing a update on that cute little red head!!
Post a Comment