See this is why we were in the car. Max wakes up every morning and the first thing that he says is TRUCK. Thanks to Grandpa Lee my child is addicted to trucks cars, four wheelers, basically anything with a horn, wheels and a stearing wheel. So Max every morning would rather play in the car than his toys.
This is the first 5 minutes of beeing lock in the car. He was running away from me to the other side. He thought he was funny. Finally I got him back over to me and this is him pointing to the unlock button but had no idea what we were talking about
"Mom this isn't funny get me out of here." Max really getting mad at this point it had probably been 15 minutes.
Finally after like a half an hour we got the little rascal out> Mike gave max a trauma teddy bear and he felt lots better. Sorry Buddy I love you I'll never lock you in the car again.
5 comments:
I'm sorry sister but that is freaking hilarious!!!!! Just remember he wont remember any of this...... or he will and will end up in therapy! hehe! Just kidding but don't sweat it because you are the best mom ever and Max adores you and you were instantly forgiven for sure! And your kid is like the coolest kid in the world so I'm sure he thought the whole experience was totally awesome!! You have no idea how excited I am that you did another post!!! It's great that you can just walk away from the blogging world and not even think twice about it! Did I get all the addictive genes or what? No actually it sucks because I miss you when you don't blog. Just keep calling me 10 times a day like you do and I'll be fine! LOL!
I'd be ticked about sirens and lights too. I've come pretty close to locking Peyton in so don't feel bad. What a cutie he is though. :-) Are you guys coming up this way for xmas?
i've done the same thing! it was horrible! but we laugh at it now. luckily the cop didn't come with sirens..i would have died!! :) hehe
I locked Elle in the car when she was only about 11 months old in July...strapped in her carseat, along with my cell phone. Can you say bad parent!
I'm now remembering the first time I locked Ryker in the car I was at lunch with you mom actually and we had just walked out to our cars and I put ryker in and waved bye to your mom as she drove off and I shut the door and ha the keys,purse and cell phone was on my seat and all the doors were locked... we went to Cabo so theres all those stores by it and so I went in and had to call 911 and a cop came. Ya it's not a good feeling but I think it would have been worse if Ryker was crying....
Sorry so long.. that's funny you you took picts poor Max I bet it freaked you out....
Post a Comment