Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaPpY HaLLOwEeN!!!

So Halloween was super fun Max doesn't get too excited about dressing up. Everytime I tried to get him to wear his helmet he would waer it about half a second and then there he was ripping it off his cute little red head:)...this is the face of him saying,"Man this thing stinks get it off my head please." Max playing dress up at Grandma Angie's. We like Bateman better than princess dresses. Easton this is for you buddy Max dresssed up wanting to play Bateman with you a couple days before Halloween. He liked that costume better. Me and Max at the ward Trunk-or-treat party!Do you think he looks like me or what. My KnIgHt In ShInInG aRmOr saving cousin Jessa MiSs FaIrY pRiNcEsS!!! Never go to freakin Pizza Hut in Mesquite they are slower than tar:) Isn't Pizza Hut out of business everywhere else anyway? We are a little behind on the times out here in BFE! What a crazy night, but we had fun anyway. I had a super funny video of Max eating Grandma Joye's salad he was pushing it back to her then pulling it back to him a hundred times. What a silly boy I'm telling ya he will eat anything. Good thing grandma likes to share. Thanks mon we LOVE you. My mom and dad came down this last weekend for the PBR and it just happened to be over Halloween, so they got to see Max all dressed up and we got to play and go shopping to find my mom some tight jeans to show off her skinny butt:) She looked like a babe. Here we are trying to take a picture of ourselves as we are walking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love Max's costume!!! It was so good to see you the other week. We will definitely have to get together when you come up again. Was it xmas or thanksgiving? I love your Mom!! She is such a cutie. I can't believe how much you, max and your mom look alike. All so cute.

Cammee said...

Yay! I've missed you. Your blog background is so cute, I love it. I love Max as the knight in shining armour, he's already won my heart :) And it is so not fair that your mom is such a hottie. Shouldn't she be aging? Come on Joye, you look younger than me! Check out my blog and read my post with your dad in it. It's kinda funny.

Jamie said...

What a little stud boy! I love him sooooo much! He cracks me up! I'm surprised you even got a picture of him with the knight helmet on! That was super cute! I wish him and Easton could play super hero's together damn it! Thanks for listening to me vent the other day! I feel better now! You are the only one who knows me and all my flaws! I love you sister! Hey you and mom look so hot! You got the pretty teeth for sure! I had to go and get fake ones! Love ya!

Jen said...

How fun your parents were there for Halloween !!!! trust your mom to go the PBR and to be eating a salad I swair that's what she lives for ha ? I love your mom though she is a babe!!! Max looks so cute in his costume.

Marta said...

HI THere! You don't know me but I went to high school with Rusty. I ran into him a couple months ago, and I just stumbled onto your blog!! Yeah!
Please do me a favor and send me your mailing address so I can send you a chrismas card this year! ALso, you are more than welcome to check out my personal website (I don't use my blogger account anymore).
Web:
www.chrisandmarta.com
Please send your mailing address to:
martatyler81@yahoo.com
THanks!!!