Here we are at the Padres' Pro Baseball game in Cali.

Us at Rusty's brothers wedding... I made my Hawaiian dress.

When we got engaged and I got my beautifu; ring....

Our engagement pictures we got them taken at Rusty's house at the Ranch.

Slashing around in the boat

We got married in the St. George temple it was beautiful

Rusty and Josie Hughes together forever


1- Where did you meet? at UVSC in English class..... he came sat by me:)
2- How long did you date before you were married? 1 YEAR.... Broke up for a couple of months!!!
3- How long have you been married? 3 years on October 8th
4- What does he do that surprises you? Dances with me
5- What's your favorite feature about him? I love his sexy arms... he has great veins too:)
6 - What's your favorite quality about him? He knows how to be a friend to others
7- Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me babe and Jos
8- What's his favorite color? Red
9- What's his favorite food? My enchiladas
10-What is his favorite sport? Favorite sport to play is basketball. His favorite to watch is football
11- Who said I love you first? Rusty
12- When and where was your first kiss? At Rusty's apartment. He tricked me I was sitting next to him when he was laying on the couch and he hit my elbow and made me fall into him right onto his lips:)
3-Do you have kids? 1
14- What's a hidden talent that he has? Can play a song on the guitar after hearing it or just strumming out the tune in his head.
15- How old is he? 26 Years Old
16- What's his favorite type of music? Punkish kind of stuff and old school classic rock
17- What do you admire most about him? He loves Me and his baby boy so much and works so hard for us to give us what we need.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary and your wedding pics are gorgeous!
Aah... how sweet!! We miss you guys!
Sister soooo cute! Some of those pictures I have never seen before! I love the wedding picture where your hair is blowing. I don't remember that one. You look like a model in it! Now I want to see more pictures of you guys! I loved it! You guys are such a cool couple! And It sound like your husband is romantic sometimes if he dances with you! So sweet!
oh and on the way back I passed the "Bear" and it may be a moose or a bear eating a moose or a dead bear on top of a dead moose I'm just not sure! LOL!
We had so much fun at your wedding, and we'll always be thankful that you indroduced us to Los Lupes salsa! You two are ridiculously beautiful.
You guys are so cute together and I love your wedding picts your so beautiful!!!! I wish you all the best in the years to come...
Post a Comment